Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Year in Review

So, 2009 is long gone (thank God!) and I am welcoming the new year with open arms! This time of year always brings out the most retrospective part of me. Everyone tries to scurry and make resolutions but I would rather reflect what exactly I have experienced in the previous year and the massive amount of life that has been thrown my way.

This picture pretty much sums up the whole year: amusement and chaos.

What a year it has been! This has been the most difficult academic year for me, especially with the Federal Reserve Challenge, working all summer in New York City, and Oh So much more that I cannot wait to share.

But for now, my goal is to keep the focus on a bright new year and letting go!

Happy 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... FINALLY!! Can't wait to read all about it and YOU!!

    love you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christian, it ie Ron, your mom and I are looking for picture of her, where are they???? Good luck with your move, we will be thinking about you while watching football with cocktails in Santa Barbara....:)))))
    We love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete