Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big move



You see, us New Yorkers that live in Manhattan have this feeling that everything and everywhere else that is not inside this tiny island is blasphemy.

This is the side of the East River that I live on... The Manhattan Side.

My Side.


My old side.

For the past three years I have lived no further than 4 blocks from my school...

I must admit I have been craving a move.
I was given this amazing opportunity to move to the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge. Also known as... wait for it... Brooklyn!


I know this may come to a surprise to some of you but where I'm getting to move is
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I'm moving toward the side you see. And yes, I will be walking that bridge when the weather warms up!

This great neighborhood's called Brooklyn Heights. (look it up.... seriously if you weren't jealous before you will be)

Talk about QUAINT!
  1. super quiet
  2. lovely neighbors
  3. great gym (to work off Xmas)
  4. right by a beautiful park
  5. bagels! (thank God for #3!)
  6. did I say quiet?


I must also admit that I'm very worried to move and extremely anxious but I know it is for the better! I was a little upset over the circumstances of moving to Brooklyn but after very little
thought on the matter I am STOKED (and extremely blessed)!


Then I saw this guy and all was right in the world again.


No comments:

Post a Comment