Monday, January 18, 2010

Roche


Do not let the snarling deceive you!
This is one of my nearest and dearest and closest friends in the whole wide world.

There are few people that I would share 100% of my life with and this girl is that person! She could call me and tell me that she needs a '98 toyota camery, jet black, white leather interior, loaded with peacock feathers and handcuffs (I wouldn't dare ask at this point) delivered to Toronto, Canada in seven hours no-questions-asked...I'd be there!
*just so you know Roche, that holds true*


Anywho, she has fabulousity, she emanates beauty and charm... and she is... absolutely gorgeous inside and out!
To continue our story of this evening...
It did not take us long to find the nearest pub... let's just say we've had our fair share of "experiences"

We ate unbelievable fare that is almost inexplicable... but I will try my best!


Witness subject #1

Guilty of being incredibly delicate yet stunningly bursting with flavors that remind me of great times!
Enter the Lobster Avocado Roll!

Moist and soft Lobster....
Firm and flavorful avocado...

Snuggled up in a cozy little blanket of thin wheat tortilla-like roll.

Even the pickle and fries were awesome! Even the pickle!!


Holy Mary, Mother of Christ this next entree blew my socks off.

Literally.

Enter subject #2... makes my lip quiver just thinking about it... oh lord, I'm drooling all over the keys. Just give me one minute.

Okay, The Lamb Tzatziki sauce burger.
The Lamb was juicy and tender and rich, the tzatiziki was do die for, literally. And the cheese, the cheese! Roche, I am eternally indebted to you!

It is always so nice getting to spend time, no matter how short, with this woman.
She is riddled with stories and has the best pair of listening ears east of the Mississippi.


I love you Roe... Now give me a big kiss!

Yes, lamb makes me feel the same way... Eureka!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know I've been on here. Tell Rochelle I said hello. Miss you terribly. Love mom

    ReplyDelete