Sunday, January 10, 2010

The most adorable people in the world

This is one of my favorite places in the world and I was incredibly blessed to be able to visit with my oldest friend, Sarah, and her precious daughter, Shay.
This is the San Clemente pier with our favorite seafood restaurant
(only because we are obsessed with clam chowder that is plopped into a ultra crispy and golden sourdough bread bowl!)

This is one of the most amazing people I know, Sarah. She continues to be a source of inspiration. I always confide in when I'm in town. I have known her since I was in kindergarten (we lived in a small town in South Carolina, that you can bet your booty will be blogged about in the future!)



This is Sarah modeling that scrumptious bread bowl I just told you about.





Now, Let's introduce the other characters.
The cute blond with that big smile is Stacey. She doesn't look a day over 35 and has more energy than me (even after robbing Starbucks with Vinti drips!
Any who, When I saw that baby girl my heart melted! She is such a handful but so worth it! Sarah and I had to go get our clam-chowder-in-a-delicious-sourdough-bread-bowl on so we took little baby Shay with us.... oh lord, what an experience for a 20 year old single guy.


First let me say she is probably the most adorable girl I've ever seen!
Second, let me say you need about five people to keep her from scaling the walls of the building, climbing on the table, eating crayons, and playing with/attracting the pigeons.



Then she high-fived me, and we were cool again.


Seriously, lately I have been baby crazy and being around Shay was probably not the greatest idea. It's always nice when you only get to see the adorable side of babies then get to leave before the diapers, crying, waking up in the middle of the night, feeding them, bathing them, chasing them around town... luckily I was only there for the "cute" part, and now I want 10 just like her! Thanks for sharing you little bundle of joy Sarah!


Come on!
You try and say "No!" to that face!
Did you try?
Seriously, look at your computer and
try and tell this little California cutie
that she can't do something.
That's what I thought!
Harder than it seems, huh?







Thirdly, I'd like to know how this woman can be such a HOT mama!
Not that mothers can't be hot, trust me there are a lot of beautiful mothers out there. I just think Sarah has got to be in the top three, or two.....
Make that the hottest.

GET IT GIRL!


A little lovin' from the Mom. These two are charming beyond belief. Even just taking a walk to the park gave me a new perspective on my own life *see above (where I say how much of an inspiration Sarah is to me)*


I live in Manhattan and have my own onslaught of near panic attacks daily, but in this moment there was so much more to life. More than papers, work, stress, bills, rushing... There was just an enchanting little girl that I will always be blessed to visit, my oldest best friends, her family (Stacey, thank you for your kind words last night... I will indeed continue to hold my head up high!), and this incredible sunset.

What an amazing vacation. Thank you for your love and support!





2 comments:

  1. Christian, you are an amazing writer! I probably could have guessed that though, you're good at everything!! Haha love you! I don't think anyone has ever writen about me like that before! We had so much fun hanging out with you too! Can't wait until next time your down here!

    -Sarah Truett

    ReplyDelete