Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adventure with Jill 2/9387450983


Okay, So just to start justjill and her husband and I were going to see the
Ellen Degeneres show


It was SO much fun! But before we went to the "holding room", which is code for an underground garage where you dance, sing the 50 states in alpha order at sonic speed, and other hedonistic things,.... we had to visit this guy!

We took our fair share of pictures before I had the pleasure of indulging in the
"DOUBLE DECKER"

Me and the Big Boy Burger Boy. It was such a fun experience being in the original Burger joint!


Mark getting a big smooch from Big Boy himself! (This is right after he made fun of me for the above pose. So never to let situations remain unjust, Jill and I developed this stunning photo).


Next stop... ELLEN!!!!

It was incredible and unbelievable to be at her studios. Unfortunately no photos are allowed so I will just give you some of the highlights via word craft....
1) Ellen freakin' ROCKS!
2) Ellen is tiny!
3) Matthew Broderick has aged since the last time I saw him in 2001 (story coming soon)
4) Jillian Michaels can kick your ass! ...and mine!
5) Dancing for 5 hours gets tiring!
6) Mary J. Blige has the voice of an angel... an angel that is pissed off!
7) Most fun I've had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment