Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Shoes!

THANK YOU ELLEN!
These are the new shoes that I bought with the gift card I got from the Ellen show.
I may, or may not, be copying Ellen hardcore....


You should go with the may in case you are confused.
In fact, these are the exact shoes that Ellen was wearing during the taping of the show in which she gave the audience the gift cards.

What is it about new shoes that no matter what mood you are in, at any given point in time or place any point on the time/space continuum, that makes everything okay? Elation isn't even the word.

After buying shoes I get this extra pip in my step....
and an extra long stride with a smile from ear to ear.

I just wanted to share how happy I am and that retail-therapy is very real!


2 comments:

  1. me likey... i thought hers were suade though. Either way, they rock. Not sure what I am going to get for myself, but red leather comes to mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,

    I went for leather =) haha

    ReplyDelete