Wednesday, March 24, 2010

L.I.F.E. is for P.I.N.K.B.E.R.R.Y.

I want Pinkberry now! I have been stressed out over school and a bunch of other menial things and I just needs some kiwi, raspberry, mochi, mango pinkberry in my life. It seems to make everything better. I don't know when I started eating my feelings but at least I'm choosing a healthy way of doing so (I say healthy loosely... very loosely).
I don't want you, I need you! Thank you Naked Brothers Band for those, oh-so-meaningful, lyrics. Combine this tasty treat with a day that is 72 degrees and sunny and not a care in the world and all of my stresses melt away...
So, for now, I'm not going to care about exactly how this summer is going to work, or how I'm going to survive for the next few months on 45cents, or even how I'm going to finish today while feverishly trying to crunch numbers that don't really exist. I'm going to enjoy life... and my new motto.
*more coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment