Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tea Wisdom Wednesday

I begin the journey of wakening up at the crusty eyed, dark-yet hopeful time of six-o'god why me in the morning. So far it does not seem to bother me that much however I blame the endless possibilities that lay before me. Similarly to how the morning sucks one iota less when you have something fun and exciting to look forward to. I found myself having my tea one day with a much needed little piece of advice. I always do try to stay positive in my own life. Even when the chips are down I try not to crumble and let my emotions take the best of me. (please remove last year of life where the antithesis is true). Well I read something that put a little extra pip in my step, or crawl, rather, at this point. Peel your eyes open, gasp for moisture-less air, and creek together with me every morning and remember to...
That way when anyone tries to put you down because you are one supernova of awesomeness you know for a fact it is because they are threatened by your ever-growing supply of positive energy... and that they're jealous. I am about to go to orientation with many intelligent people and jump into, yet another, crazy experience. Though I should be worried about so many things, at this point, I know I simply need to be great.

2 comments: