Tuesday, June 29, 2010

50th post. Rochelle, naturally.

I am going to try and summarize awesomeness in it's purist form, Rochelle.
Holy balls,

Basket Balls.

We went to the seaport... (how many times do I visit the seaport in this blog?) and relaxed a bit...
Okay, if you know me at all you can interpret that. We relaxed a lot! So much so that the thought of even dribbling a basket ball seemed imaginary.
Well it just so happens that I am best friends with a Harlem Globe Trotter.
Ladies and Gentleman...
Rochelle the international basketball superstar decided (with very little persuasion from Debbie and myself) that she would like to partake in this intense obstacle course.


First step... Lay-up.

Easy as 1.
2.
3.
SINKS IT!
Seriously we are totally buzzed and Rochelle out of nowhere just sinks the first lay-up.
This hoop is way the hell up there. How she jumped so high I do not know.
My only guess ...
Human Growth Hormone.
Next step, dribbling in and out of little fake men and doing a "pass bouncy shot thingy" into a hoop (those are the technical terms, of course).
Then a free throw.


Easy as 1.
2.
3.
SINKS IT AGAIN! FIRST F'IN SHOT @$%^!!!!
Then she goes to do another pass thingy where she just throws the ball with a fury of 1,000 angry Madeas into a horizontal hoop (very technical) and dribbles through more of these fake men and does another lay-up!
Not only did she surprise everyone, she kicked 90% of the competitors' asses!
I was so proud.
And a little flush in the cheeks.

Rochelle, how in tarnation ...after tequila slushies with a dash of lime did you do this?
"Ain't no thing..."

God, she is so smooth.
My loins were a'blaze when my 'have my children now, please!' hormones released upon this picture. Wait, that didn't sound right.
Basically everyone there came up to her after to tell her how amazing she is... and to have her sign their Nike High Tops and Air Jordans.
I would also like you to notice that she did this in boots and a mini-skirt!!!
Like a true fashion icon; never lets style impede on being a badass.
and that is how it's done.


I just melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment