Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tea Wisdom Wednesday

I've been so incredibly busy that I'm surprised I'm able to even look at a computer screen right now.
I do think that I need to remember to take those precious moments at the end of the day to look within.
The last couple of weeks my soul's pupils were fully dilated, letting in all external factors to examen and interpret.
My present holds the key to my future and often times distinguishing the two becomes difficult.
I find myself asking, "How did you get to where you are today?", "What does success mean to you"?, and "Do you feel there is room for growth?", to those working around me.
This reminds me of how analytical I normally am in any environment.
I often ask others "What does happiness mean to you?"
This is my favorite questions and I implore that you think of how you would answer that question.
One of my favorites comes from my friend's grandfather.
Happiness is total satisfaction.
I could not agree more if the words had slide through my own lips and onto the ears of a wide-eyed twenty-year-old.

This Tea Wisdom Wednesday think of what happiness means to you, and I hope you find it at some point every day.

Happiness is served...
Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment