Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tea Wisdom Wednesday

Once upon a time my tea told me exactly what I want to mold my life after.
(See above photo for mind-boggling advice)
I harbor the past like no one's business and I have realized that there are some things you need to release to move on. Being as young as I am it seems like what past... right? Well, for starters forgiving anyone that has hurt me. And let's face it... sometimes our feelings get hurt regardless of rationality. I find forgiving others is a piece of cake. The person I have extreme hurdles forgiving is myself.
I have to forgive the mistakes that I have made and realize that it has led to where I am at this exact point in time.
I would like to challenge you to take a look within and think of some things that you have lingering in your aura. Maybe you, too, are punishing yourself for events that you cannot change.
Let go. Remember the importance of your past however, try not to dwell in what economics (Sorry! It's just so tempting to use economics to juxtapose my life) is referred to as a "sunk cost".


Christian out
*drops the mic*

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I too can forgive, it's the "forgetting" part I can't seem to grasp. "Hell NO, I won't go..." (to the future that is!) It's much more fun to live in the memories part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post. Such wise words. I need to work on this.

    ReplyDelete