Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tea Wisdom Wednesday

I think that I want to start a little something called "Tea Wisdom Wednesdays". I drink at least two cups of tea each night to unwind and relax and recently noticed that on each little tea string was attached a message. What might seem a small gesture has led to some pretty interesting nightly analysis and insight into my own life and how this little phrase can be interpreted and applicable. If you happen to read this, or stumble across one of these... take a little time to look within.
When I think of this I simply smile. People that are negative (and, oh boy, they are in no short supply!) just tend to bring ya down... well, forget them! Rejoice in life's little pleasures, absorb them, then radiate and send that positivity out into the world for everyone to soak up, just like rays of sun beaming from your internal bliss. Bask away!

- this brought to you from Tea Wisdom Wednesdays

4 comments:

  1. I was drinking tea today too, the message on my tea bag almost made me cry. It makes me so happy that we can have the same type of experience when we are so far away from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny my tea bag said... "Drink more Coffee!" and I will oblige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! :-D ...I love when tea bags indulge my thoughts of the world revolving around me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to work on it. Funny things though, I'm always much more positive in the presence of you :)

    ReplyDelete