Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am at a loss of words

This may not mean much to you but I did something worth a little pat on the back.
Okay, screw that! This should mean something to you too, darnit!
As I was sitting looking out of my window for the last time in this room...
something totally crazy started happening.
(Actually not crazy at all. It was forecasted...)
A lightening storm was coming through my neck of the woods.
Alas, and of course, I snatched my camera and tried to take a picture.
Do you know how freaking hard it is to take a picture of lightening???
Well... do you?
I'll save you the trouble of trying to find out. Freakin' hard, man!
But after more than a few failed attempts, I got it.
Let me tell you... totally worth it.
(in a hopefully not failed attempt at over-analyzing life as I tend to do, isn't that like most things in life?
Takes more effort -> has a bigger payoff? Just sayin')
Well I happen to love this reward.



Visit my flikr for much less awesome photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment