Tuesday, May 11, 2010

another day, another move

There lies yet another move in my immediate future. The feelings? Happiness. Nervousness. Excitement. Fear? I feel as though I have moved approximately seven hundred times in the last three years.
Make that seven hundred and one.
However this time is different. Mwahahaha.
No more dorm life.
Wait.
Seriously?
I am so ready to peace-out from Pace housing it is not even funny.
I have had such an adventure living in "the tower" as a freshman AND sophomore. More adventures living in Fulton over the summers. John st. half of this year and Brooklyn Heights for the second half.
Now it is time to move on to bigger and better things.

But for now I will share what I will miss about Brooklyn Heights...
Let's start with the obvious.
Only Kidding! ... or am I?

I will most definitely miss the myriad awe-inspiring views!
1895?
The sunsets...
The energy! (at the same time the easy-going relaxation that is Brooklyn Heights)
Oh the view! The view from my window will be missed very much.
...and I'm going to miss walking this bad boy. Such easy access from home to school. Basically a connection from door-to-door.

With all of this change comes much optimism and excitement and I cannot wait to find things that I will love about this next place.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I keep hearing "The Jefferson's" theme-song in my head...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a special hyperlink at the end. Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is even better. So many memories we have. The moving; stuffing all your things into Uncle Gregs car. Lol. Out of MT, into Fulton, out of Fulton, into John, out of John, into St. George. What an overwhelming experience. We have both had so many stresses just this past year from our living situations (Housing sucks, lol). We both lacked a stable home with loving comfort that we both once had at our childhood homes, but we have learned through these struggles, that it has made us adaptable (such a good personal quality). We both are embarking on adulthood, and adulthood living. Scary like all new adventures (I'm scared too). Happy and sad times are ahead of us, but it is part of the waves of life. I'm glad that despite our sepration from work, uncle gregs apartment(lol), and having our daily workouts, we still have eachother. These pictures remind me of such a happy time in both of our lives last summer. These memories formed our unquie bond, and I will be fond of these special times forever. <3

    ReplyDelete