Saturday, February 6, 2010

A tree grows in Brooklyn

This is my new favorite picture that I've taken I think. I'm not sure why I love it so much but I think it could have something to do with the way in which it was taken... pretty much dangling my camera out of my window... or maybe that it is the lighting? The crisp air? The character of the crooked tree? Whatever it is, I love it.
I also loved that it snowed out of no where... I really enjoy snow because it seems to make the cold worth it... when it's just cold and there is no snow it's like, what's the point?
The view from my room down this quant little street with soft lights and dusted with snow made for another awesome picture.
Don't you just absolutely love it? Oh yeah, these are all taken with my new camera lens that I'm debating keeping... I'm still not sure. It is an amazing portrait lens and I will prove to you why I love it with people that I love spending time with...
Alyssa!
There are so many other pictures that I've taken of her that are amazing and I'll have to post some more of them.
Steve!
I want a rematch in the boxing ring darn it!
We were at this event where my friend Joe's family brought in some Dominican food that I devoured. Twice. I had to take a picture of Steve with some other friends because I wanted to test the new Depth of Field of this lens. Turns out and can take some pretty great pictures!
I just love how Stephen is hunched over like a caveman eating this delicious food. Is it just me or does every post I have contain some time of food? hmmmmm that's food for thought.
Elise! One of the most positive people I have ever met in my entire life and I hope she remains a friend for a long long time to come. She is so beautiful and just emanates life.
Then there is me. I hate this picture but Javi took it and I think he did such a great job. I love passing off my camera to other people and seeing how they take pictures and I must say he got the Bokeh down!
*more pictures to come*

No comments:

Post a Comment