Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Lens #2

I have been hanging out with some pretty cool cats... Alyssa and Stephen.
In fact,
They both went with me to purchase my new lens.
(60mm f/2.8... love it!)
Seriously they are amazing... and we always have such a great time together. I spend almost all of my (very limited) free time with them. We eat dinners together, work out together, watch movies all the damn time, and romp around this great city. The day we went to get my lens we actually went on a little errands run together.
Our first priority, starbucks. Alyssa and I ran like crazed lunatics to the sbux on nassau and fulton, it was my oasis. Then we could get on with our very important day... next stop fabric store so Stephen could decide in 10 minutes that he didn't want to get anything.
... Even Elvis was there! Oh wait, not that's just me having fun with Alyssa. I was actually imitating Phil Shane. After a few virgin mango mojitos he swiftly won his place into my heart.
I heart you Phil!

So we just wondered out of this store and conveniently into the money pit, aka Macys on 34th. If you need anything, I literally mean anything, literally... go to this Macys. "Excuse me Ms., where are the domesticated ligers?", "pardon me sir, where did you say the trapezes are?", "eh hm, my friend I need to find a baby blue tuxedo with a bright purple and yellow polka-dot tie... got one?" You catch my drift. We probably walked a total of 50 steps and spent over an hour and way too much money... that's the magic of Macys. So to lick my wallet wounds we left after I got my much needed cologne and Calvin Klein underwear (in all seriousness I never realized how necessary these underwear were... the most comfortable article of clothing I have ever worn in my entire life! ... thank you Alyssa for making me buy them!)

... and went straight to H&M.


The only place WORSE than this Macys! That is the positive influence known as, you guessed it, Stephen and Alyssa.
This is me telling Stephen off... "yeah, that's right Steeeeeve, mind your own freakin' business!" No, I could never be mean to him. Actually I was wondering why someone was being mean to me =/ Luckily I was in the presence of greatness and my worry was quelled immediately.

This concludes this ride. However I will give you a taste of the next day, Valentines day. Also known as the best day ever. Let's just say I'm really happy Presidents day gave me the day off that monday.

My awesome mom sent me a Valentines card and I do not care one bit how old I am, that will always be the best Valentines! Why are moms so freakin' great sometimes?
Thank you Mom, that was so nice of you! And the card was this nifty texture...
Love my life. A lot! ... and so does Stephen.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww! Yes Christian this day was splendid! I love my life especially with you in. You are a wonderful friend, person, and soon to be co-worker... love!

    ps - donde esta las fruitas pebles?

    ReplyDelete