Monday, February 28, 2011

January and February phone photos -- my life

Where the bad people go in Southampton... circa 1780 something.

The most delicious day ever! I treated myself to a salmon sandwich and a ginger martini followed by flour-less chocolate cake and a irish coffee + Baileys :) So necessary sometimes.

I am not even sure how I managed to take a picture of myself with my touchscreen phone but what do you know? I did it! I woke up the next day after a pretty hefty amount of Tito's and said, "what skill I must possess!".... then I tripped and all was right in the world... balance.

I love this shot of Lexi... she is so photogenic it is unreal sometimes.

This totally captures the essence of that morning! And for a phone photo not too shabby. Nothin' like a cup o'joe and a pile of cigarettes to realize what your life has come to.

Waiting on the tracks to head back into the city on a ridiculously cold morning.

I took this when my amazing friend Natalie came to town with her mom and sister. She called me up, "We have Tattinger Champagne and chocolate dipped Godiva strawberries at the Waldorf-Astoria... want to co---- what's that? You're at the door?".

When I started school at Pace this was a parking lot across the street from the school/dorms and I had the pleasure of listening to the construction when it was under ten stories... look at it now!
This is a picture of the Woolworth building on my way to night class. I love how it looks so dark and mysterious. Spooooky.

It pains me to look at this because this Winter has sucked major balls. Just look at this and imagine seeing this for months on end. I miss you California!

Sums up the beauty of the snow... which is very rare.

I love this shot of this bike on my front porch which was completely invisible for a few months due to the piles of snow that dumped all over Brooklyn. Thank God it is almost over... (what's that weatherman? Snow tonight and tomorrow? But it's almost APRIL are you sure? ... you are... well F**K you too!)


More pictures coming very, very, soon!

1 comment: